· The word paper requires applying nearly every theory you could have studied in SOC 300 to a certain region. This is the essential part00 of your school.
· The difference between this paper and a regular region study can be: in a region study all of us just talk about facts such as geography, inhabitants, government type, religion, etc . You will find a lot of country research on the websites such as Wikipedia. This is NOT the things i am looking for.
The way to set up your paper is in the next page. I will not agree to any other file format. Basically try to write a passage or two in front of each section (1, two, 3, …) Do not publish an article, or a region study duplicated from the Net.
Page one particular: Dependency and Modernization theories
1 . The definition of dependency and modernization theories (Handelman, page--)
2 . One or both equally or non-e of the ideas apply to region X (your subject of research)
a few. This is why I do think this particular theory explain the problem better inside my subject nation
Page 2: Religion and Politics
1 ) Definition of the effect of religion in politics, in respect to Handelman (Handelman, page--)
2 . Different religions enjoy different impact on the political system. For example , religion A is more susceptible to interfere in politics than religion N (Handelman, page--)
3. In my subject country, they believe in religion--.
4. It has impact on politics – This is why, and here may be the example
5. It does not have influence upon politics – This is why, and here is the case in point
Page 3: Democracy and Dictatorship
1 ) Democracy defined. Various forms of democracy identified (Handelman, page--)
2 . Changeover to democracy and debt consolidation of democracy (Handelman, page--)
3. Forms of dictatorship, authoritarianism, etc . (Handelman, page--)
some. My subject country much more of a dictatorship, this is why.
your five. My subject matter country much more of a democracy type. This is actually the type of democracy that applies to it.
6th. My subject country is moving forward to democracy. This is why.
Webpage 4: Ethnic – Cultural Divisions
1 ) Ethnicity and ethnic and cultural sections defined (Handelman, page--)
installment payments on your My subject country has –ethnic organizations. These are the names of the cultural groups.
a few. My subject country would not have virtually any ethnic partitions. This is how.
5. My subject country offers ethnic categories. They are with the four feasible forms of cultural interaction (Handelman, page--). This is why I think the ethnic groups are bonding in this particular way.
Site 5: Ladies and Development
1 ) Women's jobs are generally during these areas, which is the role in development (Handelman, page--)
2 . Ladies in my subject matter country are certainly not involved in governmental policies and economic climate
3. Females are involved in financial and political life.
some. Women are/are not linked to leadership
Web page 6: Global Issues
1 . Water concerns (Griffiths, page--)
2 . Worldwide aid, as well as its impact on m country
Page 7: Innovative Change
1 ) Revolutionary modify defined (Handelman, page--)
installment payments on your My nation has gone under a revolutionary transform. This is how, then when.
3. This is just what the revolutionary frontrunners did after success.
some. This is how the nation suffered/benefited via revolutionary transform.
5. This is how it experienced
6. My country of research would not have any major ground-breaking change. This is how.
Page 8: Soldiers and Politics
1 ) This is why the soldiers interfere in politics, and how they will withdraw (Handelman, page--)
2 . This is why selected type of armed forces does no not interfere in politics (Handelman, page--)
3. During my country, the military has/is interfering in politics. This is one way.
4. Within my country, the military hasn't/isn't interfering in politics. This kind of...
References: Melts away, J. Meters. (1978). Command. New York: Harper & Row.
Bolman, D. G., & Deal, Capital t. E. (1997). Reframing companies: Artistry, decision, and command. San Francisco, FLORIDA: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
Carver, T., & Carver, M. M. (1997). Reinventing your plank: A step-by step guide to implementing policy governance. S . fransisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
Kouzes, J. M., & Posner, B. Meters. (1988) The leadership obstacle.
Morgan, G. (1986). Pictures of Organization. Sage Journals, Inc.
Sue, H. A. (1947). Management Behavior. New york city: Macmillan.
Peters, B. Dude (1993). American public policy: Promise and performance. (3rd Ed. ). Chatham, NJ: Chatham House Marketers, Inc.
Division of the Navy (1998). Underwater Corps Manual. Washington, POWER: U. S. Government Producing Office.