Marx argued the fact that goal of intellectual function such as his was to change the world; a viewpoint obviously shared by Gilman since she was also…...Read
being unfaithful. 1 Production of Sulphuric Acid
1 ) State uses of sulphuric acid in everyday life.
- lead acid solution batteries in automobiles and then for home use
-- extraction of elements coming from ores
- manufacturing of fertilizers�
2 . The following displays an incomplete flow data of the Contact process. a)
3. In short , explain the sources of sulphuric dioxide gas in atmosphere. -Sulphur dioxide is created mainly through the combustion of fossil fuels that may contain Sulphur, such as coal and oil. �
4. Point out two effect of sulphuric dioxide on the environment. -Sulphur dioxide can cause acid solution rain that seriously affects ecosystems -can form secondary particles (sulphates) that trigger haze and reduce visibility.
9. 2 Manufacture of Hydrogen and its debris
1 . State uses of ammonia in everyday life.
-To help to make explosive chemical substances such as TNT
-In the rubber industry, ammonia is employed to prevent the cogalation of latef
installment payments on your State physical properties of ammonia.
-Ammonia, (NH₃) is actually a colourless and pinyentgas
-It is less dense than air
-It is extremely soluble in water.
NH₃ + H₂O NH₄OH
3. The picture below demonstrate ]s i9000 a circulation chart to arrange nitric acid and fertilizer Z via ammonia.
Method A Process W
a) Name the method A
b) Write the chemical equation to represent the organization of hydrogen in procedure A -
c) Identity the process W
d) What is the catalyst utilized in process N?
e)Write the substance of fertiliser Z?
4 Ammonia is a important source in the manufacture of ammonium fertilisers. a) Condition one example of ammonium fertiliser
b) Advise an acid used to develop the fertilizer stated in a. -
c) Create a chemical equation to represent the formation of fertiliser in a. --
9. several Alloys
1 ) Using suitable illustrations, describe why metals are ductile and comfortable. -Can become draw into long wires
-Can be destroyed to from any shape.
2 . State the meaning of alloy
-Alloys are elements that contain several element. Usually, alloys are mixtures of metallic elements – two or more metals.
3. List formula, properties and uses of alloys.
Alloys | Composition| Properties| Uses
Alnico| Fe, Ing, Ni, Co| Strongly magnetic| Permanent magnets| Constantan| Cu, Ni| High resistance| Thermocouple
Copper-nickel| Cu, Ni| Hard, shining and lasting| Coins| Brass| Cu, Zn| Will not corrode quickly | Deliver boilers| Bronze| Cu, Sn| Very hard and strong| Dispatch propellers
Duralumin| Al, Cu, Mn, Mg| Strong and light| Airplane bodies
4. a) Draw the arrangement of atoms in:
i) pure iron ii)steel
a) Based upon the drawing, explain why metal alloy is harder than pure iron. -
5. The body of LRT train is made from alloy Queen.
a) Brand two aspect in alloy Q
b)What the properties of alloy Queen that make it ideal to construct bodily LRT coach? -Strong, hard and light
6. The desk below displays the make up of two alloys.
Blend P| Container, copper, antimony
Brass alloy| Substance Q, substance Ur
a) Term alloy L
b) Name the substances Queen and Ur
c) Express two uses of metal alloy
-- Ship boilers
9. some Synthetic Polymers.
1 . What exactly is polymer?
- Polymers are large substances a consisting of identical sub-units of monomers which are became a member of together by covalent a genuine.
2 . Provide two samples of natural polymers and their respective monomers -Fat in cell...